welcome to Ladestatthof
we open on 19 May 2021
We are pleased to be able to open our Ladestatthof again on May 19, 2021 for relaxing holidays. In order to enable you to have a healthy holiday with us at Ladestatthof, we have taken appropriate measures for Covid prevention.
For holidays at Ladestatthof, three principles apply from May 19, 2021 - recovered, vaccinated and tested.
- There is no quarantine requirement when entering Austria for recovered, vaccinated and tested people. No test is required from the 22nd day after the first vaccination, which must not be more than three months ago.
- For recovered, fully vaccinated and tested people, there is no quarantine obligation when returning to Germany due to the coronavirus entry regulation of the German Federal Ministry of Health that came into force on May 12, 2021.
- Electronic registration when entering Austria (no earlier than 72 hours before entry): https://entry.ptc.gv.at.
- Electronic registration when entering / returning to Germany: www.einreiseanmeldung.de.
Officially valid antigen covid tests can be done easily, free of charge and at any time on site at our Ladestatthof.
- An antigen covid test is valid for 48 hours and is officially registered with Tirol Testet.
- An antigen covid test can be used as an access pass for mountain railways, restaurants, shops etc. as well as for the return journey to Germany.
- People who have not been vaccinated or have not recovered need a valid negative Covid test at all times.
Our charging station has an official SAFE SERVICE® certification in accordance with the current Covid regulations.
- We have implemented a corona prevention concept.
- Gabi Pfurtscheller is our Corona officer and our employees are trained.
We always endeavor to implement the recommendations of the WHO and the Austrian Federal Government for a safe holiday. Further details on the current regulations and measures can be found here.
In order to enable you to plan your vacation flexibly, you are welcome to coordinate with us on situation-related cancellation conditions.
8 reasons for holiday at Ladestatthof
enjoy holidays at ladestatthof in Stubaital
Our B&B Ladestatthof is beautifully located amidst green meadows in summer and white snow-covered fields in winter. In summer our guests get the Stubai Super Card free.
The old and the young are invited to experience life on a farm. Our cows, cats and rabbits give guests, especially kids the opportunity to get in touch with real animals. Our playground is a paradise for children, where they can play, jump and run in absolute safety and liberty, while mum and dad are relaxing in our spacious spa.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our B&B Ladestatthof and to offer you unforgettable holidays in Neustift in Stubai valley.
Gabi & Karl Pfurtscheller
360° virtual tour
Summer in Stubai Valley
Rustic Hay Nights
- Overnight stay in cozy hay barn
- Hay bed with blankets and pillows
- Panoramic view on the Stubai mountains
- Breakfast on the farm
Relaxation Bed iLifeSOMM
- Music and relaxation therapy
- Sound, sound and vibration therapy
- Magnetic resonance therapy
- Micromassage and far infrared therapy
Flatscreen TV and Satellite TV
Da ora in poi i nostri ospiti ricevono un'immagine nitida di UHD e possono scegliere tra oltre 150 canali TV e radio.
Abbiamo anche dotato il nostro giardino d'inverno di una grande Smart TV. Lì, i nostri ospiti possono trascorrere serate cinematografiche in gruppi numerosi.
We offer a spacious playground where your kids can play and have fun all day long:
- Giant swing
- Rock climbing
- Sandbox with digger
- Bouncy castle
- Balance and gymnastic equipment
Our guests can enjoy Sauna in our "Almstüberl" in a cosy Tyrolean atmosphere. Our Tyrolean style sauna made of old barn wood offers a cosy warm atmosphere. The Finnish sauna has recreative and healing effects.
- Temperature of 80-100°C
- Dry heat
- Relaxation, detoxification and purification
Cattle shed tour & Stubai Farmers
The Stubai Farmers’ Association various farm activities to give guests an inside in Tyrolean farm life.
During a cattleshed tour you can discover country life and watch farm animals in their environment.
- Feed and milk cows
- Have a fresh glass of milk or homemade yogurt
- Taste homemade bread with fresh herb cottage cheese
- Every third Thursday of the month at 6 pm, cost: € 5/person
At Ladestatthof, our guests start their holiday with a delicious farm breakfast:
- Homemade bread
- Fresh cow milk, yogurt, butter and cottage cheese
- Homemade jam and fruit juices
- Homemade cakes
we are SAFE SERVICE®
Tyrolean tourism relies on certified security - and we are there: We take our role as a responsible host and use the "SAFE SERVICE" learning app as a modern training tool for our employees. Our company has successfully completed the digital training on security topics such as protective measures, distance rules, hygiene or contactless customer experience. New regulations, for example on entry tests, guest registration and prevention concepts, are also part of the training. In the event of significant changes, the app notifies you directly via push notification on your mobile phone.
This is how we live SAFE SERVICE® internally and are always up-to-date on which preventive and safety measures have to be implemented for our guests. We also consciously show SAFE SERVICE to the outside world and make it clear that we are a SAFE SERVICE® company. In this way we do our part to make the region visible as a safe holiday destination.