welcome to Ladestatthof
8 reasons for holiday at Ladestatthof
enjoy holidays at ladestatthof in Stubaital
Our B&B Ladestatthof is beautifully located amidst green meadows in summer and white snow-covered fields in winter. In summer our guests get the Stubai Super Card free.
The old and the young are invited to experience life on a farm. Our cows, cats and rabbits give guests, especially kids the opportunity to get in touch with real animals. Our playground is a paradise for children, where they can play, jump and run in absolute safety and liberty, while mum and dad are relaxing in our spacious spa.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our B&B Ladestatthof and to offer you unforgettable holidays in Neustift in Stubai valley.
Gabi & Karl Pfurtscheller
rustic Hay Nights
At Ladestatthof, guests can experience rustic hay nights:
- Overnight stay in cozy hay barn
- Hay bed with blankets and pillows
- Panoramic view on the Stubai mountains
- Tyrolean dinner snack with homemade bread, sausage and cheese
- Breakfast on the farm
We offer a spacious playground where your kids can play and have fun all day long:
- Giant swing
- Rock climbing
- Sandbox with digger
- Bouncy castle
- Balance and gymnastic equipment
Since autumn 2014, our guests may enjoy Sauna in our "Almstüberl" in a cosy Tyrolean atmosphere. Our Tyrolean style sauna made of old barn wood offers a cosy warm atmosphere. The Finnish sauna has recreative and healing effects.
- Temperature of 80-100°C
- Dry heat
- Relaxation, detoxification and purification
Cattle shed tour
Since summer 2015, the Stubai Farmers’ Association various farm activities to give guests an inside in Tyrolean farm life.
During a cattleshed tour you can discover country life and watch farm animals in their environment.
- Feed and milk cows
- Have a fresh glass of milk or homemade yogurt
- Taste homemade bread with fresh herb cottage cheese
- Every third Thursday of the month at 6 pm, cost: € 5/person
At Ladestatthof, our guests start their holiday with a delicious farm breakfast:
- Homemade bread
- Fresh cow milk, yogurt, butter and cottage cheese
- Homemade jam and fruit juices
- Homemade cakes